Changing the Perception of Procurement in Marketing

07 May 2018
3:45 pm - 4:45 pm

Changing the Perception of Procurement in Marketing

Marketing is a major indirect spend, and procurement does not always have a voice in campaign and agency spend. Marketing and procurement need to find a common language and learn how to work effectively with each other as respected equals.  According to A.T. Kearney’s latest Assessment of Excellence in Procurement research, procurement is “proactively involved” in marketing in fewer than 20 percent of companies. If collaboration increased with the other 80 percent of marketers, both parties would reap significant rewards.

Date
May 7, 2018
Track
Indirect
Experience Level
Advanced
Mastery Model Competency
Category Management